We have a 15-day return policy, which means you have 15 days after receiving your item to request a return. International orders are allowed 30 days.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- The item is unworn and in original condition with all the tags still attached,
The item has absolutely no marks or stains (including makeup and spray tan),
- The item is returned to us within 15 days from Order Date, and within 30 day for international orders.
- Earrings cannot be accepted for return
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
If you wish to exchange your item for another size, you must return your unwanted item back to us, After we receive, inspect and approve your item, we will issue a store credit via E-Gift card. You may then place an order for the desired size using your store credit.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Lost or Stolen Packages
When you place an order with us please note that the liability is between you and Canada Post, or the chosen international courier company, ie USPS.
We do not make any exceptions to this policy.
We are always happy to replace items that aren't marked as delivered but once the package has been scanned as delivered we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. We do have a few recommendations to help track down your package.
- Confirm that the shipping address is correct
- Visit your local postal office with tracking handy to see where the mail man dropped off your package
- Check with neighbors to see if your package got dropped off next door